Three dead as Russia bombs Ukraine’s Pavlohrad, Zelensky says

Kiev, July 23 (dpa/GNA) – At least three people have been killed in Russian bombing raids on the industrial city of Pavlohrad in eastern Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Thursday.

More than a dozen people were injured, Zelensky said. He said a company premises had been targeted in the attack. Zelensky said injuries were also reported from attacks on the southern Ukrainian city of Kherson.

He again called on Western partner countries to supply air defence missiles for the Patriot air defence system, to help Ukraine fend off Russia’s full-scale invasion, which has been ongoing since February 2022.
GNA

escortwex.com https://milliol.com HD sex HD порно xxx video birkerhane.com batumifox.org escortfox.mobi Dubai Escorts nusaybin.mobi Mardin Escort nusaybin.mobi